This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position's management.
G4S Canada is hiring Graphic Designers to join our team. This role will be a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who works well under pressure. The Graphic Designers will be developing and editing creative visual products and digital deliverables to meet the needs of one of our high profile clients. They will be responsible for on-going design and creation of access cards and security related items. This position will be based out of our Mississauga Technology Office.
- Provide feedback and innovative solutions based on knowledge and experience
- Produce or edit designs or illustrations and obtain approvals in coordination with Manager
- Collaborate with various teams on fresh ways to bring concepts to life, in a manner that is on brand yet innovative
- Consulting with Manager to establish focus of designs
- Working both independently and as a team on projects
- Will be handling a high volume of requests
- Maintain the integrity of G4S and the clients brand standards and expectations
- Showcase the understanding of brand needs to create engaging user experiences
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of Graphic Design or related experience
- Graphic Design , Visual Arts, Digital Design or related Certificate or Diploma
- Able to present and discuss a portfolio of completed design projects
- High level of proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and print processes
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet all deadlines
- Comfortable operating a DSLR Camera is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willing to take courses as required by G4S and or clients
- Flexible, can-do attitude with an ability to adapt and pivot as necessary
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.