Trainerize is a fitness technology company changing the way fitpros, gyms, and fitness businesses deliver personal training to their clients and members.
We're on a mission to make fitness accessible through digital tech and wearables, and we're already doing it! With over 2,000 clubs and 10,000 personal trainers using the app, training over 700K users around the world, Trainerize is making a difference in people's health and fitness and helping them build better habits through technology powered by an online coach.
We are a product-driven company looking to win the hearts and minds of fitness coaches and fitness business owners worldwide. We're a team of hustlers, with a passion for fitness, having fun, and finding more ways to make the world a healthier place.
We're looking for a B2B SaaS Product Marketing Manager to join our team!
NOW FOR A LITTLE ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an integral part of the Marketing team (i.e., this is not a Product Manager role!), the Product Marketing Manager is our product champion.
You'll be responsible for creating and executing powerful go-to-market campaigns that position our product (and product releases) for maximum impact in the market.
To make that happen, you'll get to know our market, customer segments, and product inside and out, then turn that knowledge into innovative angles, creative launches, and powerful storytelling.
You'll own product positioning and our long-term product marketing strategies, using every trick of the trade to sell the value of our product to both prospective and existing customers every day.
Because we're a category maker, you'll need to understand how to create product launches and campaigns that establish us as an industry disruptor, while also connecting with our customers and inspiring them to join us in our vision.
Your main goals are to drive product and feature adoption, send usage stats through the roof, delight our users, and get them sticky in the product.
Where you'll fit into the team:
We're an all-hands-on-deck kind of crew, so you'll be expected to take your ideas from concept all the way through to execution: doing your research, building out your plan of action, writing release comms, and maybe even designing a graphic or two.
Of course, you won't be on your own. You'll be working alongside our Growth Marketing and Brand Marketing teams. Together, we'll help the company grow and achieve our business goals.
This role is located in Vancouver, BC, and reports to the Director of Marketing.
A more detailed look at your key responsibilities:
- Execute and Implement Product go-to-market plans (Product GTM): Build and execute the product GTM strategy, lead new product releases, set competitive positioning, manage ?day-to-day' marketing support, and initiatives for our product working closely with the Product Management teams and Growth team.
- Product teams initiatives and support: Be part of our 3 product teams (Trainer Performance, Client Engagement, and E-commerce) and work closely with them to drive new features to market, decide on product copy, and create use cases and campaigns for the new features being created.
- Sales enablement and customer success support: Collaborate with our customer success and product teams to produce impactful collateral, feature messaging and assets.
- Persona research: Understand the buyer and the end-user inside out. Build detailed buyer personas. Be the expert on your buyers: their wants and needs, how they buy, and their buying criteria. Be the expert on your end-users and how they use your product. Act as ?the voice of the customer' across all functions (i.e., product management, sales, marketing).
- Thought leadership: Create impactful thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, including pieces on health, digital fitness, mobile tech, and wearables.
- Case studies and product use cases: Produce inspiring case studies and testimonials to highlight customers' success and look for opportunities to leverage them as part of the buyer and education journeys where appropriate. Become deeply familiar with both the most common and potentially overlooked use cases for our product, the way our customers currently use it, and how they might wish to use it.
- Insights and research: Strive to continuously deliver industry, market. and product insights to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development, and other relevant areas and company growth.
- Create our ideal Product Qualified Lead (PQL): Leverage app usage and conversion metrics to identify the key features that make our customer sticky or reach their ?a-ha!' moment faster. Work with our Growth team to incorporate these into our onboarding and product education journeys. (Mixpanel know-how is a big plus on this one!)
What we're looking for in the ideal candidate:
- You have 3-7 years of prior B2B product marketing/management experience in the technology/software space (or equivalent skills and knowledge).
- Your background preferably includes marketing of SMB software products, fitness, lifestyle, health, SaaS, or technology.
- You have a degree from an accredited university or college in a relevant or supporting field.
- You have extensive experience creating successful product campaigns that feature clear, succinct, and differentiated messaging and storytelling. Not to mention, vast experience in the creation and execution of highly successful value-driven messaging.
- You have experience creating product go-to-market plans with examples of your work you'd proudly share with us to back it up.
- You've done ample research that gives you an uncanny ability to represent the voice of the customer in everything you do.
- You have a proven track record of scaling high-impact, multi-channel go-to-market efforts for B2B.
- You have excellent communication skills and an unrivaled ability to present complex concepts or material to both technical teams and customers in a way that relates to or speaks directly to the audience in question.
- You have strong writing, analytical, and presentation skills-so much so that you can take even the most complex processes and technologies and translate them into simple and digestible content (written, graphical, architectural, and verbal).
- Your work ethic, time-management skills, and ability to multitask are things to be admired, and you can juggle multiple projects on an ongoing basis without breaking a sweat or dropping the ball.
- You're an excellent team player with strong attention to detail who sees feedback as an opportunity to identify your blind spots, grow, and achieve amazing results. You're never afraid to lend your expertise or to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You'd describe yourself as having a strategic, analytical, and data-driven mindset.
- You'd also describe yourself as someone who loves what they do and brings that passion to work every single day.
- You're proficient with Photoshop, Hubspot, Asana, Figma, and MixPanel.
- Ideally based in Vancouver, Canada.
- Rest of Canada also OK
If you want to come work (and train) with us, we'd love to meet you! :)
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Competitive salary package and benefits