Junior Business Analyst
The Junior Business Analyst is responsible for helping Business Analysts (BA) in the design and implementation of a wide variety process improvement projects. By taking guidance from the BA, the Junior BA will assist with research, note taking, meeting facilitation, customer communication, project tasks and various systems support challenges.
Specific Responsibilities include :
- Gain understanding and document current processes as well as generate new ideas in finding solutions to business problems through participation and facilitating of brainstorming/workshops with stakeholders.
- Performing analysis of business processes, highlighting issues and challenges, then assisting in the definition of the challenge, and recommending improvements.
- Performing prioritization exercises to validate outcome or identify opportunities for improvement.
- Assisting with the documenting solution plans and identifying actions needed in order to implement solutions successfully.
- Ensuring that the developers have the information required to proceed with prototypes and presenting it in a digestible format.
- Planning the implementation and training of users including the creation of documentation as required.
- Monitoring the implemented solution to ensure continued success.
- Supporting role in regular communication with customers through written and face-to-face meetings, regarding updates on existing projects & prioritization of requests, managing expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary education with a focus on any combination of Business Analysis, Economics, Supply Chain, Logistics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or demonstrated experience. Other formal education will be considered for relevance,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, working with and coordinating teams,
- Demonstrated facilitation skills,
- Excellent organizational skills,
- Ability to capture the ideas,
- Possess a strong desire to "do things better" with a willingness to get involved at the base level to make that happen,
- A business background is preferred (experience/education).
- Corporate Wellness Program & on-site fitness facility*
- Internal training through our Learning & Development Department
- Companywide career growth opportunities
- Corporate Lunches and Cultural Celebrations
- Develop meaningful relationships with our open-door policy across the organization
- Celebrating 50 years in Business
- Named as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- Active in giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and Charitable Giving
- Committed to environmental sustainability
- Bison Transport is committed to Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Please submit your resume in MS Word or PDF format and apply today!