Please Notethis is a 12-month contract role.
What is the opportunity?
In this contract position, you will support the VP of Brand & Marketing, RBC Wealth Management with administrative duties, operational support and marketing coordinator responsibilities. This is a great opportunity to interact with different elements of marketing and businesses within wealth management. We're looking for someone with energy, organization, attention to detail, a positive attitude and a love for solving problems. You will work with marketing leaders globally to help ensure the department and team run smoothly. You will see what needs to be done, and figure out how to do it. Bring your creative ideas and sense of fun.
What will you do?
- Lead the logistical organization of conferences and meetings (calendar management, booking rooms and resources, preparing materials, technological and virtual event support, etc.)
- Plan, organize and execute logistics associated with equipment and physical space, including on-boarding new employees
- Prepare and review expense claims, ensuring accuracy and adherence to expense policies
- Maintain and record vacation schedules for various team members
- Manage travel arrangements/itineraries for various team members, ensuring smooth travel, adherence to policies and efficient use of travel budgets
- Assist with monthly financial reporting for the WM team
Coordinate and manage town halls and other events by coordinating the critical path, agenda, RSVPs, surveys and taking ownership for the technological aspect of the event
- Assist the Sponsorship & Events team with execution as needed
What do you need to succeed?
- 2+ years of marketing experience or administrative experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Solid technology skills, particularly related to technology for physical and virtual conferences
- Experience tracking finances
- PowerPoint skills
What's in it for you?
- We thrive on the challenge to be our best. We're committed to progressive thinking and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Address: 155 Wellington St. West
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Contract
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 07/26/2020
Platform: Chief Administration Office
Req ID: 259267