ABOUT THE JOB
We are excited to announce that we have a one (1) year contract opportunity for a creative, energetic, jack of all trades Digital Marketing Specialist ! Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Product Marketing this position will be responsible for the Brink's Canada Website, as well as, our e-commerce and social media presence. The Digital Marketing Specialist will develop and execute a digital media strategy that supports marketing initiatives, which will increase our brand equity and online presence.
This position will have the opportunity to lead continuous improvement initiatives by:
- Creating and distributing engaging content for social media platforms
- Enhancing Brink's Canada's social media presence by managing the company's social media plan and activities.
- Conducting, gathering and analyzing market research to determine social media opportunities.
- Engaging with audiences in each of our social media platforms and using social media listening tools to monitor online conversations.
- Collaborating and leveraging global messaging content and brand standards in the development of in-country digital programs
- Implementing campaign automation and creation of new customer journeys
- Leading projects, marketing initiatives and assisting with campaign management
- Developing, designing and creating innovative content including advertising and promotional content
- Monitoring and analyzing our digital marketing data from the website and social media platforms
- Staying on top of current trends and implementing online promotional tactics
- Conducting keyword research, keyword lists and analyzing monthly & quarterly metrics to provide recommendations
- Updating and maintaining the Brink's Canada website, store-front and e-commerce site; ensuring that web content meets business objectives and goals
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or communications role
- Experience in website analysis and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) implementation
- Experience with Google Analytics and Search Console
- A degree or diploma in marketing, communications or related field
- Impeccable grammar
- Strong knowledge of Social Media's Best Practices for Content including creating strong call-to-actions, headlines, and smart ways to engage with users on social media.
- Strong understanding of all the moving parts of an effective online marketing campaign
- Possesses superior organizational, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills when interacting with the public
- Tactful and works well under pressure
- Team player who can work well with global and internal teams
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Fluently bilingual an asset
- must be comfortable with writing ad copy in both French and English