Marketing Automation Manager, Mergers & Acquisitions
This position is highly collaborative and will involve working with the M&A team and business executives around the world to develop, execute and measure creative campaigns, help to develop compelling content, and to optimize our web-site to drive in-bound M&A lead generation.
Volaris Group (www.volarisgroup.com) acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market software companies. The Volaris Group is a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (www.csisoftware.com), listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. We have completed over 300 acquisitions since we were founded in 1995.
- Build & execute digital campaigns to support M&A activity and drive engagement at all stages of the lead lifecycle
- Develop and refine lead nurturing campaigns to ensure we are engaging leads in an ongoing conversation and nurturing them throughout the sales cycle;
- Work closely with global business development teams through regular touch points to engage and convert acquisition prospects
- Work with internal/external resources to create compelling content and assets to support digital campaigns
- Create and measure campaign metrics and track ROI
- Cleanse, append, and clearly segment marketing database to support targeted marketing campaigns and sales outreach
- Continually help optimize our marketing automation platform to ensure its strategically supporting our marketing efforts
- Assist with inbound lead generation campaigns by managing and optimizing: lead conversion software, Google AdWords and Google Display Network
- University/college degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or relevant field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology industry with a focus on demand generation
- 2-3 years of Marketo experience. MCE is an asset.
- You have experience building demand programs from scratch and measuring and improving effectiveness of demand generation efforts at each level of the funnel
- You're a quantitative thinker and data-driven marketer who leverages key metrics and qualitative analysis to refine strategies, tactic and outcomes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with global business leaders
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flex hours
- Option to work from home
- Education / professional development budget
- Opportunity to work for a company experiencing rapid growth
- Hands on opportunity to work directly with senior leadership
- Steady and stable environment
- Full health benefits paid for by the company starting day 1
- Company hosted events & outings
Worker Type: Temporary (Fixed Term)
Number of Openings Available: 1