We believe that video is the most powerful tool for storytelling, but not everyone has the skills to produce videos, and so we built the world's smartest video creator using A.I. to solve this problem.
We launched Lumen5 in early 2017 and the platform rapidly grew to serve over 500,000 users in three years. Our customers include many notable brands such as Forbes, Greenpeace, Economist, LinkedIn, and thousands more. Our company is fully bootstrapped, and through the hard work of our all-star team, we grew to become a multimillion dollar success without any investor funding.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Lumen5's marketing automation specialist will be responsible for conceptualizing and implementing a broad range of automation requirements. The primary responsibility of the marketing automation specialist will be to ensure consistent and efficient email and lead flow automation. This role will be supporting multiple functions of the business including marketing, customer success, and sales. The ideal candidate for this role will have a successful track record in database management and a strong history of executing on sophisticated lead nurture programs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, execute, maintain and measure all marketing automated workflows
- Conduct database analysis, customer segmentation, and cohort list creation
- Support, implement, and report on all email marketing automations
- Build thoughtful nurture campaigns that will drive prospects through the sales funnel
- Connect and integrate databases and lead generation tools across various platforms while ensuring data integrity, expedited lead flow, and accurate tracking
- Identify new lead generation opportunities in concert with the marketing and sales teams
- Act as the gatekeeper of customer and prospect emails by ensuring CASL compliance, and appropriate quantity, quality, and cadence of emails sent
- Initiate new customer experience programs that foster customer relations to help reduce attrition and improve customer experience
- Lead the advancement of email marketing and customer journey building capabilities
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including campaign architecture, segmentation, lead scoring, lead nurturing, data quality and reporting
- Assist with building a library of landing pages across various platforms
- Create, implement, and constantly test a lead scoring framework
- Manage and constantly improve the QA process for emails and automation streams
- 3+ years experience in marketing automation and/or email marketing
- Experience onboarding new email service providers for marketing and customer success emails
- High level of proficiency using Zapier and Hubspot
- Experience using Mixpanel, Baremetrics and Google Analytics
- Experience and/or certification in HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or a similar platform for email marketing preferred
- Ability to manage multiple disparate projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Using HTML and CSS to build emails
- Familiar with rendering challenges specific to email marketing, and using a variety of platforms to ensure appropriate email delivery and rendering
- Detail oriented, organized, with a penchant for manipulating data and creating and managing processes
WHY WORK AT LUMEN5?
- You get to work on a product that reaches millions of people around the world. Millions of videos are created with Lumen5 and they're shared to reach millions more.
- Much of our work is in uncharted territories. We're using A.I. to assist with human creativity which makes for a plethora of fascinating technical challenges.
- Being part of a fast growing startup means that you can take advantage of a constant stream of new and exciting opportunities for career advancements.
- Since we're a small team, you'll be extremely influential. Your opinions will always be heard and your work can make a significant difference within the company.
- Our team is comprised of experts in cutting-edge fields, so you get to work with and learn from industry leaders in business, product, and engineering (AI, NLP, WebGL).
- As part of a small team, you'll get to know everyone personally. It's the relationships and bonds we form that make our workdays interesting and meaningful.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation with unlimited sick days
- Flexible work hours, work from home when you feel like it
- Fully paid health and dental benefits
- ? Office stocked with snacks, coffee, ping pong, board games, and more
- Phone bill and transit pass fully paid for
- Premium Spotify so you can jam to your work ad-free
- ? Monthly lunches and fun activities (bowling, cooking classes, archery tag, etc)