SALES REPRESENTATIVE, GREATER VANCOUVER AREA
Reporting to the District Manager, the Sales Representative, Greater Vancouver Area will support our growing teams. The successful candidates will focus on the Canadian recreational market, and will be responsible for managing sales activities, building customer relationships and engaging in community events in their assigned territories. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who thrive in a collaborative working environment with a strong entrepreneurial influence.
Selling and Influencing:
- Manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish Aurora as a first-choice partner with customers
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within their given territory
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Effectively manage their given territory, maintain CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals.
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- Achieve KPI targets on:
- Volume and Share
- In-store condition
- Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Build and develop relationships with managers and staff at each assigned retail location.
- Find unique opportunities to promote Aurora's portfolio of brands within the confines of the regulations
- Execute territory annual plan and commitments
- Manage own time including building effective weekly/monthly schedules
- Maintain and accurately track annual sales and consumer budgets on time
- Effectively manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines. Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget
- Generate new Sales leads, event leads and sponsorship opportunities.
- Execute all programs within established guidelines
- Collaborate with the Provincial Sales Manager in planning sales activities and setting sales goals for assigned districts
- 5+ years' experience in Sales, Account Management, Category Management or Trade Marketing
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes and KPI's in-store
- Clean drivers abstract
- Clean criminal record
- QCW License required
We would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer