Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Manulife's Retail Markets business unit is a leading provider of investment and insurance solutions that meet the diverse financial needs of Canadian families. In collaboration with independent financial advisors across the country, we offer a suite of innovative wealth and protection solutions, including: segregated funds, mutual funds, annuities, guaranteed interest contracts, individual life insurance and one of the most comprehensive living benefit portfolios in the industry which includes critical illness, long-term care and disability products.
Manulife's Individual Insurance currently has a position available for Bilingual New Business Case Coordinators . The primarily responsibility is to provide pro-active support to our Corporate Account, National Account and Independent Advisor offices. Also to liaison with internal departments to ensure new life insurance applications are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
Other key responsibilities of the New Business Case Coordinator are to:
- Build a one-to-one relationship with their assigned branches by being a consistent point of contact for them during the New Business process;
- Pro-actively follow-up on all pending cases to ensure service standards are being met;
- Anticipate the needs of their customers and perform outbound calls, e-mails or new business notifications to keep them informed of the details that are important to them;
- Assume ownership of the files assigned, understand any urgency and assist to solve the problems that may prevent a file from moving through the process as quickly as possible;
- Assistance to the underwriter as required.
Must be able to work a 12pm-8pm shift 1-2 times per month, as well as 11am-7pm, 1-2 times per month.
- Potential to Work From Home once training completed.
- Bilingual in French & English required
- Proven customer service experience, with the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of management;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Proven ability to be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be adaptable and able to deal with ongoing change management
- Ability to influence, convince, direct and persuade others
- Some post- secondary education required
- Comfortable with learning/using technology
- familiarity with MS Outlook, Skype for Business helpful
- Ability to identify when exceptions are required and to appropriately escalate to provide superior customer service
- Ability to research, identify a problem and provide input to finding a solution;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of individual life insurance terminology and products is an asset.
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.