If you're highly motivated by results, enjoy experimenting with new marketing channels, and love working with sales, this role is for you.
With immense momentum built and validated by a recent $150M investment, Snyk is transforming the way application security is delivered in software-driven organisations
- that means virtually any business.
We're looking for a business-driven, analytical, and energetic marketer to own our digital marketing programs and help us accelerate inbound lead and pipeline generation.
You'll take ownership of our digital marketing program management and optimisation, including but not limited to website, paid channels, digital publications, email nurture, and social programs. You'll work closely across the marketing and sales teams to continuously improve our lead funnel, with plenty of room to innovate, automate and experiment.
YOU'LL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that increase the efficiency of our marketing funnels and deliver against KPIs.
- Managing campaigns and budgets for global paid media campaigns including but not limited to programmatic advertising, Google, LinkedIn, paid webinars, newsletter sponsorships, and podcast sponsorships.
- Owning the email marketing strategy and implementation.
- Content mapping across Snyk's users and buyers' journeys across all channels.
- Experimenting on everything
- channels, landing pages, creatives, and anything in between to enforce the digital experience of our prospects.
- Managing program analysis, budget, and ROI to support budgeting and growth decisions.
YOU SHOULD APPLY IF:
- You're agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- You are results and metrics-driven; you know how to measure and report out on meaningful digital KPIs.
- You have experience owning and exceeding high growth goals.
- You're familiar with the technical buyer's journey and the unique opportunities for marketing to influence it.
- You are proactive and able to prioritise the work that will have the biggest impact.
- You are able to work both independently and collaboratively across teams.
- You can clearly communicate your recommendations and back them up with data.
- A plus (not required): Interest or prior experience in the development, open-source or security market.
Interested? Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we've created and we value diversity. We welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech.
Our team is currently around 300 amazing people in our offices in Boston, Ottawa, Tel Aviv and London.