ABOUT TECHNICAL SAFETY BC
Technical Safety BC (formerly BC Safety Authority) is an independent, self-funded organization that oversees the safe installation and operation of technical systems and equipment across the province. In addition to issuing permits, licenses and certificates, we work with industry to reduce safety risks through assessment, education and outreach, enforcement, and research. Through simplification of our initiatives we promote understanding and engagement, making safety accessible to everyone. As society changes, we create and adopt new ideas, skills, and tools that will enable us to meet the safety challenges of a highly-connected world.
We're always looking for exceptional people to bring new ideas, fresh thinking and the motivation to help shape the safety system in B.C. We are strongly committed to fostering diversity within our community. Technical Safety BC welcomes those who would contribute to further diversifying our organization, as we are an equal opportunity employer.
OUR VALUES GUIDE OUR WORK.
We See Genius in Diversity
We Foster Confidence
We Make the Complex Simple
Digital Marketing Analyst
Status: Regular, Full-Time, Union
Number of Positions: 1
Pay Rate: $35.71- $41.34
Reports to: Leader, Digital Experience
- Works with internal stakeholders and external digital agency partners to identify, establish and manage data collection and reporting tools.
- Develops and evolves regular reporting frameworks and dashboards to democratize data analysis, provide a basis for a discussion and to assist in building cases for change.
- Collaborates with Marketing & Communications to design KPIs for direct and digital campaigns and report on campaign success, and provide recommendations for optimization and improvement.
- Analyzes performance and user experience of technicalsafetybc.ca and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Assures marketing data integrity and proactively identifies data risks.
- Builds and maintains SEO strategy and collaborates with Business Partner, Web Development to deploy.
- Collaborates with IT on the evolution of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to support segmentation strategy, campaign deployment, marketing automation and personalization Supports Internal Communications with basic analytics and reporting.
- Contributes to the development and evolution of Technical Safety BC's Web Governance Policy, Data Publishing Governance Policy, and Brand Standards, and ensures all material published on technicalsafetybc.ca adheres to these standards and legislative requirements.
- Educates and supports colleagues and internal partners in their use of digital analytics to answer their business questions.
- Researches and recommends best practices related to personalization, automation, CRM, analytics tools and standards, and communications software, hardware, and training needs to promote continuous improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a degree in economics, marketing, engineering, mathematics, computer science, information management or other business related fields supplemented by 3-5 years' experience in digital analysis and SEO.
- Extensive experience in digital and campaign analytics, data governance and management, data translation and digital testing methodologies.
- Experience with CRM data management and customer journey mapping.
- Effective at data visualization and communication of data to enlighten and drive action.
- Understanding of, and curiosity about latest digital analytic tools & technologies.
- Uses A/B testing and the ?build, measure, learn? methodologies to test solutions in a Lean fashion.
- Demonstrates comfort with change
- can quickly establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people with different levels of technical background.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Understanding of the technical disciplines regulated by Technical Safety BC is an asset.
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve strategic objectives.