experience in the Okanagan. This winning organization is an award recipient for outstanding achievements in
the following areas: twice awarded the Best Large Volume Builder by CHBA, voted Best Builder by the readers of
Okanagan Life Magazine four years running and has been an Okanagan Housing Awards of Excellence Silver
Award recipient for numerous years, most recently receiving Gold for New Showhome. We are seeking an
experienced, high energy, goal-oriented Sales Representative to join and support the sales division in Kelowna,
- Undertake to know the neighbourhood and Dilworth Homes offering intimately
- Educate yourself and identify key competitors in your geographical area, preparing competitor reports when requested
- Greet prospects, demonstrate product, provide information on features/pricing while identifying customer needs and wants
- Follow-up consistently with all visitors, telephone and web inquiries, log all activity in the CRM
- Write contracts and ensure complete and accurate paperwork
- When required, work with all purchasers and the DQH team on colour selections and customizing options to complete a custom home contract package
- Support the purchaser through the build process as a first point of contact
- Report daily and weekly as required to the Manager, Marketing & Sales
- Attend marketing & sales meetings, coming prepared with market intelligence
- Assist with special events, staging, cleaning, handout preparation etc.
- Prospecting: attend networking opportunities, realtor office visits, etc.
- Ensure websites, MLS, and social media posts reflect accurate information and current photos from your site.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU :
- Must be high-energy and outgoing with a professional image
- Have 3+ years of new home sales experience with a proven track record for driving sales and customer satisfaction
- Know and stay on top of the current general market and new construction competitors
- Work with integrity, strong focus on customer service and sales skills
- Fast learner able to master the sales presentation and effectively close prospects
- Have exceptional communication and decision-making skills
- Must have a positive attitude and be self-motivated ability to work independently
- Have solid contract writing, administration& reporting capabilities
- Competent in Word and Excel, CRM programs for DB management of prospects This is a renewable annual contract position with a base salary and sales commission component.
Must be available to work all weekends and statutory holidays (excluding Christmas break).
Please provide written applications to