Reporting to Raegan Sather, Senior Manager, Strategic Marketing, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for marketing campaigns and communications, show home merchandising, and customer experience for Brookfield Residential community and homebuilding operations. You will ensure the proper execution of the brand's passion, integrity, and community across all mediums while understanding the importance of customer experience touch points and helping to influence improvements throughout our customers' buying journey. You have a strong desire for crafting messages for exceptional new homes, neighborhoods and communities, and support the company's commitment to creating the best places to call home.
Please note this is a temporary full-time position, ending October 15, 2021.
YOUR KEY DELIVERABLES
- Develop marketing campaigns and communications that include creative briefs, working with creative agency and media buyers for plan development, campaign tracking and post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Understand and maintain brand standards and integration within campaign development
- Utilize project management standards in order to lead the development of all ads, eblasts, web updates, press releases, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, etc. as well as proofread all materials
- Manage all homes and community collateral pieces, including letterhead, price sheets, brochures, realtor collateral, stage maps etc., as necessary
- Manage all aspects of planning for community events, show home opening, and grand openings
- Responsible for ensuring digital information is accurate (websites, etc.) and communicating necessary adjustments
- Responsible for the tracking of campaign progress, analysis of metrics and traffic, and completing post campaign or event reporting
Show Homes and Sales Centre Merchandising
- Manage the coordination of all signage, renderings, floor plans, community brochures, builder and community story, site displays, color boards, standard features displays, maps, related collateral, and show home maintenance contracts
- Manage and coordinate all myTime and myStyle homes by maintaining home plan and working with the Sales Manager to identify new homes to include and tracking those that sell in order to remove from offering
- Coordinate all signage, collateral, security, and access for myTime and myStyle homes
- Regularly conduct product and signage audits and tours
- Responsible for coordinating all show home maintenance and interior cleaning
- Develop customer pathing and sales center planning through installation, including checklist and/or project timeline with all deliverables.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of all show home turnovers
- Responsible for creating community collateral that supports builder partners
- On-site visits to the communities and sale centres, to ensure that sales teams have the marketing materials needed, up-to-date on all marketing activities, identify and action any marketing needed for the site, ensure site cleanliness and signage program is meeting expected maintenance and execution
- Primary contact for Brookfield sales team, field inquiries and promptly responding to team member requests
- Bid and award miscellaneous contracts including, but not limited to, signage, model photography, videography, etc.
- Code and track all marketing invoices
- Responsible for gathering all bids (photography, interior cleans, plants, landscape) and making vendor recommendations
- Coordinate all award submissions and maintain a detailed list of awards won/received, on an as needed basis
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing or business-related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a primary Marketing role or Account management agency role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements including traditional and digital advertising
- Experience with CRMs and marketing automation such as Hubspot
- Project management experience with strong organizational and exceptional prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and web-based interfaces
- Collaborative by nature and hungry to create your best work!
NICE TO HAVES
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Work-life balance
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- Charitable donation matching
- A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
Brookfield Residential is a leading North American land developer and homebuilder with one goal in mind
- to create the best places to call home. From the development of award winning master-planned communities, to the building of well-designed homes and commercial properties, we are committed to cultivating exceptional life experience for our customers and for our employees.
Building great communities and homes takes vision and dedication, but most importantly, it takes a strong team. Having been in business for more than 60 years, we know it is our people who make Brookfield Residential what it is today. We were humbled to be named by Aon as one of the Best Employers in Canada and U.S. in 2017.