Toronto based position
Are you ready to make a difference? If you're interested in joining a company building on a 40-year of heritage in respiratory disease and a team dedicated to improving the treatment of severe asthma, join us!
This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager BioResp and will support the field based selling efforts of our biologic, Fasenra.
As a Specialty Sales Representative
- BioResp, you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
- Using a Key Account Management approach, you will support regional sales growth through effective promotion of scientific data and implementation of learning initiatives that fall within Astra Zeneca's ethical guidelines.
- You will collaborate across functional areas to share new insights and drive positive outcomes that align to the strategic direction, demonstrates AZ values, understands basic business principles and interprets resources available to make sound business decisions.
Who You Are:
- You possess a University degree in health sciences preferably, or business administration with a minimum of 5 years of specialty pharmaceutical sales experience in Biologics, Oncology, or rare diseases. French fluency is an asset.
- You have a demonstrated ability to interact with key customers in a highly scientific manner and have a track record to pro-actively identify strategic business opportunities, present value propositions aligned to decision maker needs and objectives, and recommend solutions to drive and develop business.
- You have an excellent project management foundation along with excellent communication, organization and influencing skills. You work positively in a dynamic and fast pace environment and can lead without authority.
- You will be encouraged to consistently challenge yourself to grow and develop, you will ask for feedback to raise awareness and gain insight into one's strengths and developmental needs.
About AstraZeneca Canada:
At AstraZeneca, we are united by a common purpose
- to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. This purpose underpins everything we do; our work helps to make hearts healthier, to help people breathe easier, and to help more people survive cancer. Every single day, we make a difference by delivering potentially life-changing medicines to millions of people worldwide and by leading breakthrough science that promises to transform the treatment of disease.
Our purpose is bold and so is our approach. Becoming a more agile and innovative company means creating a vibrant, dynamic culture where we celebrate entrepreneurial thinking and act quickly to inspire change. We are courageous, taking smart risks and learning from both success and failure. We are curious, creative, and open to new insights and ways of working. Above all, we are passionate about science and driven to always put patients first. Join us and be part of a great place to work; an environment that energizes and empowers each of us to achieve our goal to develop and deliver medicines.
Great People want to Work with us! Find out why:
- GTAA Top Employer Award for 6 years: https://reviews.canadastop100.com/top-employer-astrazeneca-canada
- Best Workplace Culture Award at the 2018 Canadian HR Awards: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/thriving-best-workplace-culture-gena-restivo/
- Learn more about our culture: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/genarestivo_greatpeople-greatplacetowork-topemployers2020-activity-6608742174811049985-N-8G
Are you interested in working at AZ? Apply today!