CHANGE THE FUTURE WITH US.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what's truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Enlighted is a trailblazer bringing commercial buildings into the IoT
- and we're looking for the brightest minds out there to help drive that transformation.
We build an end-to-end IoT solution from sensors to cloud-based Big Data and web-based applications with the big mission of helping our customers meet their sustainability challenges while saving both money and time. Our innovative lighting control systems are already delivering energy savings of up to 90% at a large and growing number of Fortune 500 companies. And, once installed, intelligent lighting networks forms the basis for new IoT applications in commercial buildings such as space utilization, traffic flow and asset tracking allowing customers to see for the first time how their buildings and assets are being used.
Enlighted is part of the Siemens family of companies, combining the agility and culture of a start-up with the global reach of an industry heavyweight. As part of Enlighted Waterloo, you will join an energetic, cross-functional team working to seize an enormous market opportunity, backed by all the resources of Siemens, with approximately 4,300 employees across Canada who work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing.
If you're interested in pushing forward the frontier of intelligent buildings while helping solve the global energy crisis in an entrepreneurial and problem-solving environment, Enlighted is the brightest career move you can make.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR SIEMENS!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2019.
WHAT IS THIS OPPORTUNITY?
What will you do?
- Run market research to better understand our customers' challenges and manage ad hoc focus groups for feature feedback
- Define target audience and buyer personas in our target verticals
- Analyze existing customer base and new audiences to create a customer segmentation which aligns the organization around our go to market
- Identify prominent pain points and impactful use cases for our technology
- Develop strategic positioning and messaging for user and buyer personas
- Guide our initiatives, new products, features successfully to market, ensuring effective launches that maximize our impact
- Maximize resonance, for the above, by working cross-functionally with other product and marketing teams within the broader Siemens organization
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience from a B2B SaaS or IoT technology company, ideally with team leadership experience
- Experience with customer segmentation and running qualitative research
- Experience working with a sales team and developing marketing & sales collateral
- Excellent communication skills: client-facing experience is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint required
- Experience with SQL, Tableau and Salesforce
- Background in real estate technology considered a strong plus
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.