Growth Marketing Manager
We are on the search for a data-obsessed marketing innovator. You have the intuition and experience in designing and executing demand creation experiments that can drive an outsized revenue contribution. You relish the opportunity to try new tactics, new channels, and optimize existing ones with a learn/fail fast outlook. You have built strong internal and external partnerships in your past roles, allowing you to win mindshare and credibility across teams. You have a proven record of successfully improving engagement and conversion across SEM, review/Social Proof, Syndication, and Blog channels. You are able to take the best of your experiments and package them up into playbooks to be rolled out across a global organization.
- Manage strategy and on-going execution of all online performance marketing efforts; with a focus on CPA, conversion, and improved digital engagement.
- Based upon your initial findings and understanding of growth requirements, develop a growth marketing roadmap.
- Design and execute experiments across existing and new channels. Use existing visitor and sales data to develop hypotheses. Allocate budget and shared resources.
- Own Google Analytics and SEMrush execution, reporting design, and data surfacing.
- Use this data to increase qualified visitors, improve website/blog engagement, and to increase landing page conversions.
- Identify keyword gaps and opportunities.
- Design and coordinate Paid Social efforts in support of major omni-channel campaigns and thought leadership.
- Manage and monitor review sites and Social Proof platforms (G2, Capterra)
- Partner with the Content and Brand teams to scope and develop ad copy, ad design, banners, and assets to support performance marketing efforts.
- Generate regular reporting and insights, with a focus on actionability and lessons learned.
- Develop playbooks and campaign templates for distribution across the marketing team.
- Identify new paid and syndicate performance tactics. Stay on top of performance marketing trends and tools.
- Bachelor's degree is ideal and/or 5+ years of experience or a consistent track record of outstanding performance marketing results.
- Has worked at, and contributed to the fast growth of a SaaS company.
- Google Analytics & Ad Network Certification (Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio etc.)Project and Budget management skills.
- Able to manage everyday bid and CPA operations, while also seeing the big picture.
- Comfortable managing complex datasets.
Ready to join our team?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We know there are many options in the marketplace and want to sincerely thank you for your interest, and taking the time to apply to Vision Critical.