Routeware Global is an industry-leading fleet automation and analytics software company headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with offices throughout the United States and in the United Kingdom and Canada. Our brands, products, and services provide an all-in-one solution to municipal and private waste haulers and other fleet services. As part of an essential, growing industry, we seek solution-oriented team players who yearn to make an impact in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and fun work environment that appreciates innovation and initiative.
The Regional Sales Manager position is a key individual-contributor sales component of the Routeware North American sales team. This position is responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies within a North American territory. The Sales Manager is responsible for identifying and closing both new name business opportunities as well as further developing existing customers.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for acquiring new clients that meet Routeware's basic prospect profile within the municipal, waste hauling, and other mobile fleet industries. In the business development role, the candidate will be assigned a list of existing customers to manage and develop. In both cases, the candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level executives and drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets established by the Vice President of Sales.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting, and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally, develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management within assigned territory.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, RFP submission, negotiation, and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
- Work in close collaboration with Routeware's pre-sales, post-sales, and executive management teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
- Adhere to all Routeware Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility, and trust.
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience in enterprise software and/or IT services/technology environment.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Experience in the waste industry and/or other fleet technology sales is a plus.
- Demonstrated success in both new business acquisition and customer development selling in enterprise software and/or IT services/technology environment.
- Demonstration of consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Demonstrated success with enterprise software offerings under license and SaaS models.
- Experience with vendor selection processes including RFI and RFP issuance and response management.
- Ability to maintain strong territory management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives.
- Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for customer communications, proposal generation, etc.
- Negotiation skills for six and seven-figure enterprise-wide contracts.
- Regular travel required.
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, vision, dental, and life insurance)
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- 8 company holidays
- Company events
- Office snacks
Interested parties are encouraged to send a cover letter detailing why you think you could be a great fit, along with an updated resume. Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Routeware, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination or harassment. At Routeware, we are committed to the principle of equality and all employment decisions are based on job requirements, business needs and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR