HD Supply Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada's leading construction and industrial supply distributors across Canada. From infrastructure and construction to product training and expert knowledge, we provide customers with the products, services and expertise they need to get the job done. We have one-stop-shop solutions for every phase of the professional project lifecycle in construction, industrial, manufacturing and institutional markets.
We service and support tens of thousands of customers across Canada in a wide range of industries and trades. With over 40 walk-in branches across several provinces, a fast-paced distribution centre, and more than 400 employees to support our growing company and its customers, we are proud to contribute to the success of projects across the country.
Build a better life with HD Supply Brafasco:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Team Environment
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Partners with internal teams to implement and support marketing programs that build brand awareness and increase company exposure. Oversees, evaluates, and makes adjustments to programs to align with strategic objectives.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Creates, modifies, and summarizes sales data to identify and improve marketing promotional trends and sales opportunities.
- Plans, develops, and executes merchandising and fixture plans with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinates events, including trade shows, grand openings, and branch sales events. Works with internal teams to ensure successful event execution.
- Proofs all marketing items and provides quality assurance of all site functions prior to go-live.
- Evaluates, creates, modifies, and deploys best-in-class processes for sales-driven marketing materials, standard operating procedures, and training guides.
- Assists the marketing department with administrative functions and special projects, including arranging meetings and assisting with on-boarding and communicating business initiatives.
- Manages and prioritizes individual and departmental tasks based on timelines and goals.
- Collects and reviews product content and images for design and layout stages.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques. Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior coworker or supervisor.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related area.
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Event and proposal management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel