- Future Proof
We're looking for enthusiastic candidates who are interested in building the digital retail marketplace of the future.
The Future Proof program is designed to assist small business owners to become e-commerce enabled and are part of the Digital Main Street (www.digitalmainstreet.ca) initiative profiled in the media recently by Retail-Insider, The Globe and Mail, the Toronto Star and Notable.
Future-Proofing Main Street will provide specialized and in-depth digital transformation services and support that help existing main street firms adapt to changes in their sector, survive the crisis, and thrive in the new economy. Leveraging teams of digital marketing professionals and talented students, it will help these firms to create new online business models; develop and implement digital and e-commerce marketing strategies; and maximize digital tools, platforms and content.
We are looking for young professionals across Canada who are passionate about supporting small businesses to overcome the challenges of breaking into the digital marketplace and succeed in the ?new normal? of retail. The Future Proof teams will be comprised of digital innovators, with the proven ability to build meaningful connections and lead through change.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Act as a subject matter expert for conceptual and technical design, development, and implementation
- Work on a wide variety of projects, including videos, photos, logos, designing social media campaigns, infographics, and other marketing documents
- Evaluate existing layout, mobile experience, speed and SEO of websites and optimize to reach marketing goals.
- Translate wireframes into rich, interactive layouts
- Will learn and follow brand standards, maintaining consistency of brand guidelines and tone in all designs.
WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED
- Currently enrolled at a Canadian post-secondary institution with a focus on graphic design, communications design, multi-media development or equivalent
- Comfortable in a work from home (remote work) environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop) and Canva
- Knowledge in HTML and WordPress would be an asset
- Ability to present conceptual work internally and in-front of clients
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Be a top tier communicator (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to create meaningful relationships through a variety of remote media and nurture those relationships over time
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills
Training: To be completed online
- time and date to be negotiated
Days of Work: Monday to Friday during a determined ?office hours? schedule
Wage: $20 an hour paid as salary based on 37.5 hours a week
Contract Length: Negotiable start dates with all contracts ending March 31st 2021
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.
Please note that Mosaic does not make any formal job offers to candidates via social media or text messages. Mosaic does not in any way require applicants to give money to get a job. If you are interested in working with us, strongly encourage you to visit our job opportunities page at http://www.mosaicjobs.com/
Primary Location: CA-ON-Sault Ste. Marie
Work Locations: Sault Ste. Marie ON Sault Ste. Marie
- Mosaic Canada
Shift: Temporary Work
Job Type: Full-time