Location: Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Job Type: Full-time, Commission
- Salary: $50,000 to $60,000/year base
Sales: 2-5 years (Required)
CRM: 1 year (HubSpot preferred)
Estated provides real estate and property data to a wide range of industries including financial institutions, lenders, investors, insurance, home services, and utility companies. Estated's platform sources and augments property data on over 100 million properties from over 3100 counties across the US. The simple design, tools, and accessibility create value for businesses from Fortune 100 companies to startups. Estated is backed by Foundry Group and Techstars Ventures and is located in beautiful, British Columbia.
Estated currently receives nearly 200 new sign ups per month on the website, almost half of which are sales qualified leads with a conversion rate to close of about 10%.
- Top of funnel: Personalizing communication with nurture campaigns by industry and use-cases for all new users.
- Middle of funnel: Personalized communication to SQL's with calls and emails within 24 hours.
- Bottom of funnel: Additional communication for opportunity stage users.
- Outbound lead generation: There is plenty of room to expand Estated's outbound approach.
It is expected that a Sales Development Representative will work to improve the business in these four areas and increase conversion rates and revenue for Estated within 90 days.
What does success look like?
The success of this position is dependent on many factors:
First, sales are increasing month over month but are currently being bottlenecked by the capacity of the sales team. The SDR will immediately take over the top of funnel communication (phone, video, and email) and reporting to start. From there, the SDR will be expected to start communicating with SQLs and closing deals before moving to enterprise sales with custom licensing and contracts.
Second, the SDR will have to show increased revenue from sales through a repeatable, scalable, sales process (RSSP). Once the RSSP is understood, the SDR will help achieve monthly revenue objectives and key results.
Third, process improvements. Ideally, a SDR will improve the reporting and tracking within HubSpot, so we are able to measure daily, weekly, and monthly activities.
- Attention to detail and always on time
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate via phone, email, text, and chat
- Highly motivated, and target driven, optimistic, persistent & detail oriented
- 2-5 years of sales experience in a similar role successfully performing inbound & outbound sales
- Strong knowledge in sales processes, sales funnel & relationship management practices
- Very comfortable making phone calls to prospects and engaging in discussions about technical products
- Strong analytical skills to understand data use cases, best solutions and alternative solutions
- Excellent prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Analytic skills to measure, report, and improve processes
- Ability to quickly learn technical product concepts
- Very comfortable with technology & experience using a CRM (preferably HubSpot)
- Openness to feedback & desire for continuous improvement
- Self-starter with ability to perform and operate autonomously
- Ability to collaborate and work cohesively with team members
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Technical understanding of Estated product offerings (data, API, flat file, etc)
- Curiosity about the real estate, data, and technology industry
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
Why Work With Us:
- Exciting opportunity to work in a startup that is venture-backed by Foundry Group & Techstars
- Competitive compensation + equity share option plan
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental & vision)
- Flexible hours, summer Flex Fridays & Christmas week off
- Remote office, work from home every day
- Frequent team events and celebrations