Staples Customer Service
Our Customer Service team is among the most important people within our organization. As the first and often only point of contact, our customer service professionals truly are the face of Staples, interacting with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, chat and social media, the Customer Service team is vital to the success of Staples.
Our representatives are expert problem solvers and excellent communicators who are able to empathize with a customer's situation and quickly determine their needs and provide resolution. Through navigating multiple systems and resources, representatives provide solutions that focus on exceeding expectations of customers.
As a Member of the Print and Marketing Customer Service Team You Will:
- Consult with internal and external customers in resolving issues that affect our customers
- Resolve customer issues quickly and accurately before and after they contact us
- Provide exceptional service, while helping customers meet all of their business needs
- Apply active listening skills to quickly filter through complex
What You Bring to the Table:
- A true passion for customers, delivering the best possible service
- Ability to adjust my approach in engaging the customer based on varying personalities and situations
- Communicate clearly and effectively by asking relevant questions and conveying easily understood, accurate answers, displaying professional verbal and written communication skills
As a Print and Marketing Customer Service Associate, You Will:
- Accurately process and resolve multiple incoming customer service contacts via chat, phone or email to determine customer needs, identify problems, direct customers to appropriate resources, or resolve customer problems directly and make any necessary callbacks
- Multi-task with the highest quality customer service
- Enter order information including additions, deletions, changes and cancellations.
- Receive and respond to customer inquiries via chat, phone or email regarding Staples' products and business services
- Place customers order and work to cross sell and/or upsell
- Place callbacks to follow up on initial customer inquiry and to keep customer up to date on any system changes
Basic Qualifications :
Ability to multi-task (handling 2-3 chats at the same time)
High School Diploma or GED
6 months minimum experience
Ability to read, write and speak English
- minimum 40 WPM
Basic understanding of arithmetic
Strong verbal communication skills
Strong listening skills
Full-Time Schedule: Monday
- 11:30 a.m.
- 8:00 p.m. Rotational Saturday or Sunday
Training is paid and full-time. Initial training schedule is Monday-Friday from 9am-5:30pm. You must be able to work a flexible schedule during training.
Upon Completion of training you will be able to work from home pending you meet the basic requirements:
Quiet Place to work and suitable work area that can support two 24inch monitors
High Speed Internet with speed of at least 30 MBPS
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), vacation days, personal time, associate discounts, and more!
Associate-focused environment that promotes personal and professional growth and development with opportunities for promotions from within!
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Staples is an equal opportunity employer and an accommodation will be provided during the hiring process if requested.