i-Open Tech is looking for an Online Marketing & PPC Specialist with at least 2 years of experience in an agency, SaaS, or eCommerce company. You will be responsible for managing digital marketing and paid campaign activities such as ad setup, ad copy, keyword strategy, graphics design, and SEM activities to increase CPC and conversions from major search networks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Daily management of PPC accounts (Google Ads, Facebook Ads and other digital channels as required) for multiple brands and businesses
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum results in all areas of Search Engine Marketing.
- Develop, contribute to, and execute Digital Marketing Strategies
- Write and edit copy for emails, including subject lines, preheaders, weekly email content, transactional or lifecycle email journeys
- Update and maintain website content including content creation, posting to a website, edit/update website, etc.
- Creation and publishing of social media content, including conception, creation, approvals, scheduling, posting, monitoring and engaging
- Track, report, and analyze analytics, initiatives, and campaigns.
- Improve results with new ideas and implement KPI's
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Implement changes to campaigns, landing pages, or ads to improve campaign results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Firm understanding and interest in all aspects of online campaigns from start to finish.
- 2 Years Proven PPC or related experience.
- Solid understanding of key metrics in Digital Marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition in multiple industries and platforms.
- Google AdWords Certification
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console).
- Working knowledge of popular content management systems (WordPress, etc).
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Agency experience, Google Analytics, and Adwords certifications are required.