The mission of the Executive Support Department is to optimize the time of the CEO.
As a member of the Office of the CEO Department, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient use of the CEO's time to allow for the greatest impact on the organization. As the Senior Communications Manager, Office of the CEO, you will execute and seamlessly manage all communications within the Office of the CEO, working cross-functionally and with internal and external stakeholders. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless
- from a rewarding career in Central Operations to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Communications Manager, you will:
- Manage the coordination, architecture, and composure of messaging for the Office of the CEO internally and externally
- Manage incoming messaging into the Office of the CEO, including tracking, cataloging, and updating all communication types, key topics, language and points of interest, exposing the CEO to relevant insights
- Manage outgoing messaging from the Office of the CEO to ensure the voice of the CEO is consistently used
- Partnering with the Communication Department on broad-audience communications to ensure they are complete, accurate, thorough and appropriate in nature and tone, and overall alignment with Aritzia's Communications strategy
The Senior Communications Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills and/or education that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
- An understanding and a passion for the industry in which we operate and ability to bring learnings in-house to further enhance the business
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known .