WHO IS TOCA:
TOCA is an indoor soccer training center developed by a team of soccer professionals, where innovative and transformative products are combined with unique training techniques, to allow players to focus on precise execution from their first touch. TOCA is where players of all levels go to Find Their Best.
We relate to a modern generation through innovative tech with TOCA training which allows for individual development. Through first-class coaching and our contemporary setting, TOCA CANADA is the hub for players of all ages to enjoy, improve, and play.
www.toca.ca / www.tocafootball.com
Christen Press Talks TOCA
The TOCA Guest Service Representative is a position that works in coordination with the mission of TOCA. TOCA's mission is to provide quality instruction to enhance the soccer experience for players at all levels from recreational level to the collegiate and professional levels. This is your chance to invest your time in a company that is developing the future of soccer.
We are looking for someone who will represent TOCA as the first person a customer sees and talks to when they walk through the door or call on the phone. This person is passionate about their job, can communicate in a welcoming and customer-focused manner, and multi-task. Further-more this person needs to be comfortable with sales, memberships and rebooking clients for sessions. Our Centers are open from 1pm to 8pm on weekdays, 9am-4pm weekends. Hours during the summer months are extended.
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly motivated person who loves sports, has experience working in a customer-facing job and can multitask. The candidate must be willing to work 20-35 hours a week (including weekends), in shifts of 6
- 8 hours.
Other traits that are desired include having a positive attitude, willingness to be part of a team environment, and a desire to be challenged and stretched beyond your comfort zone.
- Scheduling customers
- Communicating TOCA's programming and membership model.
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Selling memberships
- Calling former customers to invite them back to TOCA
- Responding to voicemails and emails
- Opening and closing of the Center
- Assisting Center Manager
- Experience working in a customer-facing job
- A contagious passion for soccer or sports in general.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Willingness to learn: An individual that is teachable, coachable, moldable, and a continuous learner
- High character individuals that are good at relationship building, are growth-oriented and enjoy working with people.
- Communication and Technical Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable on multiple technological platforms
- Ability to use technology to help themselves become more efficient and effective in maintaining his relationships with clients
Powered by JazzHR