For over 75 years, Medavie Blue Cross has been a leading health and wellness partner for individuals, employers and governments across Canada. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organization dedicated to giving back to the communities where we live and work, and to ensuring our employees thrive in our award-winning, collaborative culture. We are one of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are recognized as a Caring Company, a designation for national leaders in community investment and social responsibility.
Our team of 2,100 professionals work across six provinces. We excel by living our shared values of being caring, accountable, responsible, innovative and community-minded. We're committed to ensuring the health and wellness of our employees and their families, along with personal and professional growth, through a variety of programs and support at all levels of our organization.
Along with Medavie Health Services, we are part of Medavie
- a national health organization with over 6,400 employees. Together, our mission is to improve the wellbeing of Canadians.
Business Process Analyst
Full time, 18 month term
Montreal, Moncton, Dartmouth or St. John's
Competitive Compensation and Benefits
Vice President, Operations
August 16, 2020
Serve as a key role in corporate projects by working with various cross-functional business units to enhance effectiveness through alignment of business processes with business strategy.
- Lead interview sessions with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify, map and streamline processes
- Define current state processes assessing efficiencies, effort, error rates and activities
- Facilitate current and future model review sessions with project teams and document all process models and process scenarios
- Work closely with business stakeholders on metrics to identify future process improvement opportunities in alignment with corporate strategic goals
- Recommend system enhancements for improved process and adapt processes as needed within system capabilities
- Lead sub-project business modeling sessions
- Mentor junior BPAs and business units on business modeling practices
- Maintain detailed documentation of work and create final report
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years related experience
- Experience documenting business processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Experience with BPM processes, practices and related tools (includes Enterprise Architect, Visio, QualiWare, iGraphix, Mega Process, Metastorm, ProvisionBPA)
- Bilingualism an asset (French/English)
- Creative problem-solving skills and making recommendations for improvements
- Ability to manage time and priorities and stay organized in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal (presentation), written and listening skills
- Dedication to meeting customer requirements
- Works effectively with variety of people with ability to persuade, negotiate and deal well with conflict
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Medavie Blue Cross is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Segment: Business Process, Business Intelligence, Management, Technology