WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
You will provide business and financial advice and manage a portfolio of high value small business clients who need your help as they start, manage and grow their enterprises. You are RBC's ambassador to the local business market. Applying your mindset for external marketing and client acquisition, you will develop new business for RBC and deepen client relationships. Partnering with other RBC advisors and specialists, you will contribute to creating an experience that clients appreciate and value.
**Work Location- To support the needs of our clients, mobility is required within Steinbach and surrounding area
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Acquire, grow and deepen client relationships through delivery of value-added, tailored financial advice to meet their needs
- Proactively contact clients, gather insights through client discovery, understand their needs and changing circumstances and ongoing satisfaction with all of RBC
- Plan and prioritize client and market activities, find opportunities and make introductions to RBC partners to fulfill clients' business and personal financial needs to win as One RBC
- Manage risk and exercise due diligence in all banking procedures and develop appropriate action plans in response to concerns/risks
- Champion digital enablement and be an advocate of RBC mobile and online applications, enable our clients to engage with RBC through the channel of choice
- Be on your client's path, visit your clients on-site to gain a thorough understanding of their business objectives and operations, as permitted
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Business development and client acquisition and prospecting skills, including building and leveraging valuable Centres of Influence within the local business community
- Proven track record in exceptional client relationship management
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Completion of the RBC Banking Advisor training program or in a similar position at another financial services business
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications)
- Credit skills and knowledge, including an understanding of risk assessments, financial analyses, credit structuring/solutions, and deal presentations
- Good knowledge of a broad array of business and personal financial products and services
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving success.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to collaborate with other business segments within the bank
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to build close relationships, do challenging work, and work towards personal and professional growth
- Flexible work/life balance
- Ability to make a difference and have a lasting impact on your clients' business and personal life