iQmetrix's intelligent retail management software is designed to power the telecom industry. Our software is built around enabling telecom retailers to deliver a buy-anywhere strategy through multi-channel inventory management and digital retail solutions; make data-driven decisions using powerful reporting; and unify storefronts and digital channels for a consistent customer experience, in-store, online, and anywhere else.
For 20 years, we've been passionate about helping the leading brands in telecom to grow by providing excellent software, services, and expertise that enables them to adapt and thrive. Currently powering over 20,000 stores, iQmetrix is a privately-held software as a service (SaaS) company with offices in Canada and the U.S. For more information, please visit www.iqmetrix.com.
Our content strategy tells a compelling story of iQmetrix that promotes brand awareness and drives demand for our products.
- Creating and maintaining iQmetrix's content strategy
- Implementing and optimizing iQmetrix's brand story, messaging, and style
- Maintaining the iQmetrix tone guide
- Developing cohesive campaign content plans and producing high-quality content deliverables based on campaign briefs
- Copywriting for the iQmetrix website
- Producing, edit, proofread, and fact-check engaging content such as blogs, whitepapers, case studies, marketing emails, product brochures, press releases, etc.
- Acting as the project manager for content projects with internal, freelance, and 3rd-party publication writers and designers
- Coaching and providing feedback on copy and writing skills and how it adheres to our brand tone to all iQmetrix content creators
- Reviewing and editing materials for RFPs
- Providing support for internal communications for company-wide initiatives
- Performing PR-related duties such as writing press releases, maintaining a media kit, and responding to media
- Applying for speaking engagements and working with iQmetrix speakers to prepare for events/speaking opportunities
- Producing presentation decks for speaking opportunities and sales pitches
- Applying for iQmetrix product, culture, and management awards
- Measuring performance of individual content pieces as well as the overall effectiveness of the content strategy and regularly sharing results and recommendations with the marketing team
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker who's eager to come up with and share new ideas
- Experience in developing and executing a content strategy
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale content marketing strategies and tactics
- A self-starter, with excellent organizational skills when it comes to managing the priorities of multiple stakeholders, and with the ability to react quickly to changing demands, feedback, and tight deadlines
- Exceptionally strong writing and editing skills in a variety of formats
- Editorial mindset that seeks to tell a story and understand what audiences find impactful
- Experience developing brand strategies is an asset
- Demonstrated experience with inbound marketing
- Experience in PR & media is also an asset
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A PART OF OUR TEAM?
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence are key. iQmetrix is looking for someone who can listen to others and take multiple perspectives into consideration when making decisions decision.
- People who love what they do; they're passionate about their work.
- With interpersonal skills, a team member can build strong relationships from scratch. We love that.
- Be humble. We're on the hunt for, someone who is not afraid to admit their mistakes and work towards preventing them in the future.
- Thinks about the health of the company before personal agendas. Profit and loss are major influencers on organizational decisions and our team has to have the big picture in mind-always.
- Being a self starter is a huge asset. This means being able to dive into the work without fear of making a mistake.
- Flexibility, and the ability to adapt to an evolving environment, will go a long way at iQmetrix. Keep in mind: the iQmetrix team works in open, collaborative office environments. Successful people can thrive in this style of workspace.
- People who can stick by their decisions, since they did what they thought was best, will fit well into the iQmetrix team. These people are also not afraid to admit to and learn from their mistakes.
Want to Join the Team?
If you are interested in a career with iQmetrix and are committed to striving for success, please submit your resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.