Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY
- MARKETING STUDENT INTERNSHIP
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions
- enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
ABB Canada Inc is looking for an energetic take charge person to join our Marketing Team. The right individual will be willing to learn but also bring relevant skills and experience. ABB Service is growing and being successful in this role may allow you to grow with the company.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Manager to execute yearly and 5-year growth plans.
- Develop Marketing materials; print, social media platforms, presentations etc
- Assist in the launch and acceptance of Install Base tracking tools
- Manage Install Base data and extract pertinent market data to assist in offer development, competitor analyses and lead generation
- Lead all social media advertising and promotion. Develop materials and train sales team on usage
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows to market products and services as required
- Strong safety focus and safety attitude required at all times
- Respective education in Marketing
- Knowledge of the electrical industry would be an asset
- Willingness to learn and be creative
- Able to work independent and as a team
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English would be an asset
- Open to new ideas while drawing on proven experience and successes
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment, where growth plan is 10% year over year.
MORE ABOUT US
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.