Are you a savvy product marketer? We're looking for experienced product marketers for new product launches as part of the i-Open Group.
Join a fast-growing startup backed by a leading technology solutions provider. As part of this new and exciting role, you will work with a team of brands, ads, and sales teams to create and execute product marketing roadmap. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will create strategies to promote the product, test, and evaluate what works and scale the marketing efforts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Build & Maintain a Product marketing roadmap for online eCommerce market
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute the marketing plan and meet company objectives
- Assist with the development and implementation of marketing projects, product launches and campaigns across a variety of mediums
- Work closely with other departments including sales, tech support, engineering and production
- Assist with the creation of sales enablement materials
- Manage print and digital updates for quarterly documents and sales tools
- Create and publish content and digital assets via various channels, including company websites and digital media accounts
- Distribute marketing communications to various internal and external audiences
- Coordinate planning, development, and execution of key events and tradeshows
- Create and optimize lead nurturing campaigns using marketing automation platforms
- Research and perform analysis on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity and market trends
- Act as contact for all logistical matters related to events, including onsite assistance, speaking opportunities, off-site coordination needs, social promotion, communications, and tracking follow-up activities to measure results of the event
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to conduct qualitative research in order to uncover new product opportunities and research to identify target customers' preferences and pain points.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Diploma in marketing, communications/PR, journalism, events or related field
- A minimum of two years of marketing-related experience
- Demonstrated social media knowledge and experience using social media management tools (ie: HootSuite, Hubspot)
- Experience using email marketing campaign tools (ie: Constant Contact, Hubspot, etc)