Our Marketing Teams at Best Buy Canada are home to some of the most creative and strategic thinkers in the company. From graphic designers to writers, media analysts to the managers who bring it all together, Marketing is made up of diverse and talented people all committed to one goal: building lasting relationships with our customers.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer will develop and implement solutions to improve email campaign efficiencies and drive revenue and engagement through the email channel. They will design, develop and optimize journeys and automations to enhance the customer journey and accomplish revenue conversion. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer will also be responsible for preparing, testing and deploying campaigns using emails, workflows, landing pages and forms within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
AS SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD DEVELOPER, YOU WILL...
- Provide overall support and technical expertise through the advancement of email features and capabilities, staying current with best practices, and the implementation and adoption of new technologies
- Propose, design and implement solutions using email and marketing automation capabilities to meet business objectives
- Develop and deploy complex and dynamic data-driven email campaigns from set up, to testing to launch
- Develop and manage emails, workflows, landing pages and forms within Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to migrate existing and develop new email communications and processes into Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Complete platform integration with other platforms and tools via custom solutions and API feeds
- Integrate HTML modules from different sources and software, understand how they interact with the others & update business rules within each software to provide the best customer experience
- Test emails across multiple platforms and environments against expected outcomes and for rendering check & proactively identify and resolve content or coding issues
- Work with stakeholders to ensure proper review, user acceptance testing and approval of projects
- QA simple and complex automations to deliver automated recurring campaigns
- Schedule deployment and complete pre-deployment checks
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects within given deadlines
- Prepare and complete documentation of processes and capabilities
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to investigate, resolve, and ensure knowledge sharing and improve process efficiencies
- Communicate regularly with team members and leaders regarding common goals, significant events, and troubleshooting potential problems before productivity is affected
WE HOPE YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT...
- team player who works well both independently and with cross-functional teams
- Continuous improvement
- creative and a learner by nature
- strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
THE EXPERIENCE WE NEED...
- 3+ years of email development experience including strategy, implementation, analytics and reporting
- Strong HTML and CSS coding experience
- Knowledge of how to set-up highly dynamic and modular emails through Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar enterprise level ESP/marketing automation tools: Adobe Campaign, Responsys, StrongView, Marketo and/or Silverpop
- Understanding of relational databases concepts and JSON data structures
- Strong understanding of relational tables and subscriber management in an enterprise marketing automation software
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, etc.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs and API design
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines and multiple priorities
- Understanding of Canada's Anti-Spam regulation (CASL)
- Self-starter with the ability to communicate cross-functionally and understand and articulate requirements.
- Certificate or Degree in Web / Multi-media/ Digital Marketing