THE BEST TEAM WINS: Exceptional people thrive in Danaher's fast-paced, results-oriented culture. And our values start with our people.
CUSTOMERS TALK, WE LISTEN: One of our teams' most important responsibilities is to listen to our customers.
KAIZEN IS OUR WAY OF LIFE: Through Kaizen, or continuous improvement, we address customer needs with actions that benefit the greater good.
INNOVATION DEFINES OUR FUTURE: One of the most important ways we drive continuous improvement is through innovation that makes a difference.
WE COMPETE FOR SHAREHOLDERS: By living our core values, we deliver the highest possible value to our shareholders.
Description of Position:
The Senior Marketing Automation Administrator designs and implements system solutions to transform digital marketing for the Danaher Water Quality Group.
This is a technical role working with our marketing technology stack. In partnership with Water Quality operating companies, you will develop solutions that deliver real business impact! The tool set available integrates best of breed solutions including Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, GlobalMeet, Wistia, Outgrow, and more.
You will be responsible for understanding the Marketing Technology Stack, its workflows and data relationships. You will align with business partners to optimize digital marketing and lead management processes to continuously improve results from digital marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with operating company marketing teams to understand current marketing automation needs and engage in envisioning of new strategies and potential solutions.
- Implement system solutions within the marketing technology stack and CRM systems. Collaborate with Salesforce.com admins on CRM solutions.
- Maintain detailed action plans to launch new marketing automation solutions in a timely fashion.
- Conduct testing and oversee user acceptance testing to ensure the systems implemented achieve the business objective.
- Train end users on new system solutions.
- Deliver documentation to end users on the use of the new tools.
- Research emerging technologies for viability and future implementation for the Water Quality Group.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation and CRM best practices.
EDUCATION, BACKGROUND AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or comparable experience required.
- Minimum 8 years of experience delivering Marketing Automation and/or CRM solutions required.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing strategies and the required solutions to drive them
- Experience with database structure and relationships required.
- Experience using web-related markup: HTML, xHTML, XML, CSS, and/or Client side scripting required.
- Experience leading cross functional projects required.
- Marketo Certified Expert