Whistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is ?Experience of a Lifetime? Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworklove
- Be a role model to all sales associates. Set the bar for every frontline standard.
- Be the leadership figure in the store in the absence of the manager.
- Maintain high store standards in merchandising, refreshing displays weekly providing a fun and interesting shopping experience.
- Strive to set the standard for personal development
- including product knowledge.
- Develop a team driven to provide exceptional customer service to every guest. Be accountable for the store performance in our Mystery Shopper program.
- Engage staff in sales and service coaching conversations on a daily basis.
- Be aware of frontline sales and overall performance and communicate to the store manager.
- Continually strive to exceed our guest's expectations and to create memories as the best mountain experience again and again.
- Serving our guests on the floor; maintain sales KPIs above our minimum expectations at all times, be a leader in terms of sales performance.
- Take ownership of guest issues, warranties, returns and exchanges and ensure prompt follow-up.
- Weekly formal communication with store manager in one on one. Report on store operations, product and staff performance.
- Take an active role in loss prevention, internally and externally.
- Responsible for staff adherence to policies and procedures of Whistler Blackcomb Mountain Shops, implement performance management where appropriate.
- Ensure receiving and distributing of product.
- Maintain store inventory levels and related paperwork, inform buying team of low stock levels and re-ordering needs.
- Operate a computer P.O.S. system and all related procedures.
- Accountability for open and close over/shorts to the dollar.
- Provide feedback around product assortment and selection.
- Ensure a safe work environment.
- Demonstrate our core values: safety first, striving to be the best, and showing that we care.
- 2 years' experience in retail sales
- 2 years supervisory experience an asset
- Knowledge and interest in merchandising and use of social media for promotions and brand building.
- Experience balancing a store schedule and working with a fixed budget. Must be fiscally responsible.
- Excellent communication, organizational and administration skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Positive, energetic attitude towards and guest focused.
- Must be discrete and professional at all times.
- High attention to detail.
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 230667