CHANGE THE FUTURE WITH US.
Our Sales experts are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait; they take the initiative. They transform ?That sounds interesting!? into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR SIEMENS!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world's most significant problems
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada's Top 100 Employers, Canada's Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada's Top Employers for Young People 2019.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Directly work with large Oil & Gas, Mining end users, OEMs, channel partners, sales agents to expand market share of Siemens LV Motor products.
- Work as team to deliver and exceed LV Motors sales targets for Western Canada region
- Support Account Managers and leverage their relationship within strategic accounts
- Delivery of technical presentations and proposals to customers for LV Motors
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence for geographic region with peers
- Identify, qualify and capture new business customer accounts and potential markets for region for Siemens LV Motor products line.
- Manages and initiates direct sales / cold calls and Updates monthly sales forecasting sales for Western Canada region
- Responsible for advanced progress reports and updates of customer in CRM system
- Good understanding of competitor and positioning and communicate win strategies for the sales regions. Responsible for advanced market assessments for LV Motors.
- Self-motivated to sell LV Motor product line to prospective clients to grow market share
- Plays strategic role with the business unit and the sales team in business planning
- Strong relationship builder that can collaborate with all levels of management
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Electrical or Mechanical preferred
- 8 + years of sales experience with LV Motor sales with end users, OEMs, EPCs etc
- Demonstrated experience and proven sales accomplishments in converting industrial accounts
- LV Motors application knowledge with respect to Oil & Gas, Mining verticals
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s'engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d'être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.