At Conexus, it's not what we do, it's how we do it.
Are you ready to make a move and work for a company who puts the financial well-being of its members first? It's not just something we say at Conexus. It's a promise delivered by our 900 employees each day. We are passionate about our members' financial health, and our employees reflect that passion. At Conexus it's about more than conducting a banking transaction, it's about creating a personalized experience for each member. We do this by keeping it simple and lending an ear to each member's individual needs throughout Saskatchewan.
Our employees are authentic, bold, creative, and responsible. They are the reason we consistently deliver outstanding member experiences. They're more than just individuals who come to work each day, each employee is a vital part of Conexus.
The bigger picture
Conexus is building the most innovative data & analytic team among credit unions in Canada. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who loves working with data and providing useful insights across the organization that positively impact the financial well-being of our members.
How you'll be spending your time
- Creating, modifying and maintaining business intelligence solutions using reporting services (e.g. data warehouse):
- Investigating and understanding organizational needs (determine business / stakeholder requirements and priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI), support development of business intelligence and data warehouse strategy)
- Resolving issues and problems throughout the requirements gathering process; mediate between stakeholders to ensure effective facilitation and understanding of all needs
- Developing, testing (including development of plans and cases and proper documentation), analyzing business intelligence deliverables (e.g. reports, dashboards) for delivery to end-users / key stakeholders
- Providing tier 2 and tier 3 support for all Conexus employees on technical issues and business operations (e.g. trouble shoot, analyze, resolve or refer to third party / vendor)
The way people describe you
You are a team player that is open to any new challenge or changing situation. Your strong interpersonal and collaborative skills enable you to productively and efficiently engage with others. You are a strong facilitator and demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with others. Your exceptional problem-solving skills enable you to see problems as opportunities to improve systems and processes.
The experience you bring
- Relevant post-secondary education in computer science, mathematics or another quantitative field
- 3+ years of related experience in business analysis and/or data analysis and information management and reporting, preferably in a financial institution
- 3 years of SQL scripting (T-SQL or PL/SQL) hands-on experience
- Working experience with one or more of the following: SQL Server, Power BI (desktop), Oracle, IBM Cognos, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy
What you get in return
Our team works tirelessly to ensure the financial success of each of our members. We think such dedication deserves recognition. That's why we're proud to offer some of the most competitive job perks of any employer around. Come, join our crew, and find out just how sweet the rewards can be:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Industry leading work-life balance and rewards
- Formal and informal employee development
- Meaningful work that makes a real difference in our members' lives
So, what do you think
- does this sound like you? Do you think you're the right fit for Conexus and can rock this role? If you do, and you have the qualifications outlined above, then we encourage you to apply now. If you have questions about this position, please contact Carmen at via Isarta. But act fast, the opportunity closes on Thursday, September 10th, 2020.