At Neo, we strive to remove the friction and anxiety of everyday spending and saving by bringing together thoughtful technology, beautiful design and challenging the status quo. We're trailblazers who believe you can live life to the fullest when you're not worried about your financial well-being. That means chasing after your wildest dreams on top of your everyday life and not once, ever looking back.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern who wants to jump on board to help build a leading-edge tech company. You will experience the ins-and-outs of a fast-growing startup with the opportunity to make a real difference. You will get to learn and work alongside high-performing entrepreneurs in a fast-paced, innovative, and rewarding environment.
This internship is open to post-secondary students who are returning to full-time or part-time studies in winter 2021. Candidates must be located in Calgary, or open to relocate for on-site work.
What you'll be doing:
- Execution of local activation campaigns and marketing projects
- Work closely with marketing and creative teams for the planning and design of campaigns and collateral
- General account management and support
- Implementation of marketing processes, and preparation of insights and data on merchant partners and customers
- Hands on testing and support of Neo's systems and mobiles
- Support in creating and overseeing content, including marketing and communications deliverables
Who we're looking for:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree, currently enrolled in your 3rd or 4th year
- You are a clever, passionate, and personable individual with a passion for technology
- You have great attention to detail
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment
- You're an effective communicator with strong organizational skills
What it's like to work with us:
At Neo, you'll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It's a serious deal, but that doesn't mean we don't know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We're in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.