Marketing Content Coordinator
Location: Mt. Washington Alpine Resort, 1 Strathcona Parkway, Mt. Washington, BC
Employment Type: Full time, hourly, seasonal: winter 2020-2021
- November start
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Are you an innovative content creator with a deep passion for winter mountain sports? Do you have an artistic eye for photos and video? Do you thrive working in a fast paced, fun environment? Join our team!
Mt. Washington Alpine Resort is hiring a Content Coordinator for the 2020-2021 winter season. As the Content Coordinator, you will oversee all aspects of photo & video asset capture and production, as well as assist in elevating the brand content strategy. The role will involve frequent skiing/boarding to capture content for use in social media, marketing campaigns, events, and promotions.
We offer great benefits! Season's pass, retail discounts and more. Please see our website for more information: https://hr.mountwashington.ca/
- Capture and edit outstanding photo and video content for the resort
- Assist with developing brand content strategy, generating ideas, and producing storyboards
- Coordinate contracts with freelance photographers/videographers and ensure contractual requirements are fulfilled
- Organize all photo/video shoot logistics including sourcing models and scouting locations
- Help maintain social media channels and cultivate community engagement
- Complete other administrative and marketing duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS :
- University/college degree, or equivalent experience matching responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Passion for winter sports and getting out in the mountains; you must be able to ski or snowboard at a minimum of a ?blue diamond? (average) level and be comfortable being outdoors for extended periods in all types of weather
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Experience in the ski/tourism industry would be an asset
- Salary/Wage: $18.50/hour
Job Application Process:
When submitting your resume, we encourage you to also include a portfolio showcasing past projects.