O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional communications professional to join our team on a contract basis to provide communications expertise and content support for a pivotal project.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Join a locally admired brand that's all about people to flex your strength as a natural communicator and storyteller. Leverage social media and journalism techniques to amplify our voice both across our teams and throughout our international franchise network. Collaborate with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the communication strategy of O2E Brands.
Always evolving and fast-paced, you'll strategize with cross-functional business stakeholders, develop comprehensive communications plans, create engaging content, and more.
WHO WE ARE:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine
- we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional. It's all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it's not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture that people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We've been continuously recognized as one of Canada's top employers and one of the country's most admired cultures.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Partner with and support in-brand communication leads for Franchise Partner communications & change for a coordinated, consistent experience (one voice)
- Draft project-wide communications for distribution to all stakeholder groups as applicable
- Execute on the Change Management Strategy, including initiatives around stakeholder engagement, change impact & readiness, sustainability and support, and benefits realization
- Work closely with the Leadership Team and Brand SPAs and other stakeholders in their role as change sponsors
- Work collaboratively with the O2E Brands Communications and L&D teams for alignment on communications and training
- Manage channels, collect feedback, log risks, and develop mitigating actions
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong experience in a communications role, including internal communications, content development, PR or journalism
- Proven ability to leverage change management concepts, collaborating with project teams
- Great content and communication ideas and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and implement them
- Natural storytelling ability that engages people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive to succeed and develop, and an energetic, positive attitude
Have you been seeking a unique opportunity to make an impact on a world class company?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!