Currently, we are seeking a dedicated Marketing & Communications Manager to join our Corporate Services team based from Burnaby, BC.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the successful candidate will be responsible to create, implement and oversee the marketing and communications programs, both internally and externally, that effectively describe and promote Houle and its products.
- Lead Marketing & Communications team to achieve/support corporate goals
- Collaborate closely with the executives to set marketing priorities and establish ongoing marketing plan
- Manage brand through content marketing and on-line intelligence
- Increase and manage on-line presence through all applicable social media channels
- Design and Implement our internal communications strategy, priorities and programs
- Organize, coordinate and produce graphic material involved in the preparation of marketing content, proposals, presentations, client reviews, communication initiatives and Houle's website
- Conduct market research on potential market sectors, areas and trends. Actively participate in customer meetings and site visits where appropriate
- Ensure effective and proper use of all media, social media and publication opportunities for the organization including award submissions, press coverage for projects, announcements and special events
- Identify and manage sponsorship, advertising and promotional opportunities targeted to key stakeholders and clients
- Gathers and analyze information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years in a similar position with increasing levels of responsibility and leadership
- Undergraduate degree in public relations, communications, marketing or related field; or any equivalent combination of experience and training
- Possess knowledge, abilities and skills in: strategic communications planning, execution and measurement; digital communications and social media strategy and execution; social media platforms and associated analytics tools
- Experience creating, planning and managing print and online publications; developing and implementing communications projects in a highly collaborative and consultative environment
- Demonstrate a strong ability to write and speak clearly for targeted audiences
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and people effectively
You have a 'can do' natural right attitude and are always willing to learn. You are a bright, ambitious, honest, and straight forward professional. Your personable nature will fit well within the friendly working environment.
The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Houle offers an exciting, enjoyable work environment, competitive benefits package and many company sponsored events.
To apply, please visit https://www.houle.ca/current-career-opportunities/ and click on the listing for "Marketing & Communications Manager". Opportunity will remain open until filled.