The Sports Central Operations team enables transformation efforts to support the EA SPORTS organization strategy and focuses on accelerating capability development and value realization. Key focus areas include: Resource Strategy to ensure Growth & Scalability; Processes & Tools to increase efficiencies across the organization; People Development to support team engagement; Internal Communication strategies to share goals & strategies, knowledge & continuous improvements within the EA SPORTS organization.
WHAT THE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER DOES:
Reporting to EA SPORTS' Central Operations Director, the Communications Manager will oversee the EA SPORTS communications strategy for our global development studios & teams.
The Communications Manager will initiate, develop and produce great communications using a variety of media, and assist with internal communications of all types and varied audiences. You can write for a small intimate audience or for thousands of people worldwide. You understand that employees consume information in multiple ways, and the right delivery mechanism depends on who the audience is and the message being shared. Your experience, combined with your collaborative work style, will be important.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
Design & implement an internal communication strategy across our organization which spans 4+ locations and 1,000+ team members, that boosts the quality of communications applying multiple channels including Slack, email, town halls and more.
Help identify and use additional ways of improving internal communication between our studios, both locally and internationally.
Help craft and coordinate the programming, messaging for town halls and other internal programs to help gel and inform our amazing teams.
Edit and proofread internal communication materials prepared by EA SPORTS leaders.
Engage and share knowledge across our community of developers through newsletters, blogs, an internal website
Enhance the Sports Brand within our internal development teams & EA Studios.
Work with our People Experience outreach team to identify and activate on studio and employee profile-building opportunities for recruiting, and retaining talent.
Identify and monitor KPIs related to communications efforts supported by the Sports Central Operations team.
- 6+ years' experience in strategic communications and corporate internal communications, within a creative agency, gaming or entertainment-related industry
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or related field.
- Proficient in presenting communications plans and incorporating feedback.
- Confident and succinct communicator who can partner with stakeholders from a diverse set of backgrounds
- Proven track record in completing projects and producing high quality results
- Comfortable working as part of an international team that spans across multiple time zones
- Proficiency in Slack, Google Suite & Adobe Creative Suite programs.
What's In It For You:
We Thought You Might Also Want to Know more about our location: