Infiniti Strings is always on the lookout for qualified and energetic individuals interested in working in a positive and progressive retail environment.
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years inside or outside sales, customer service or industry experience, be customer service oriented, and have a good base-knowledge of music and instruments.
Make connections with schools, teachers or other possible partners, present our products and services, and maintain good relationship with these parties;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Motivated and determined to succeed
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Excellent organizational abilities; can prioritize and meet timelines in a busy environment;
- Exhibit superior interpersonal, customer relations skills
- Ability to anticipate situations and problem-solve independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of at least one family of instruments is preferred (Violin/ Cello is an asset)
- Help out with store sale as well as whole sale management
- Contact potential customer (musician, music shops and schools), and maintain a good customer relationship (CRM)
- Assist with inventory management
- Make sure instruments are in good condition and cleanness
- Supply management with oral and written updates on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities etc.
- Other duties assigned
Salary type : Base + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year