What you'll be doing...
- Develop digital demand programs in support of our programmatic ABM efforts including digital advertising, content syndication and email marketing
- Manage the production of marketing programs within Marketo including design, build and testing
- Measure, analyze and report on program metrics
- Identify testing opportunities for emails and landing pages, execute and optimize against results
- Support operational tasks including list preparation, list uploads and campaign management in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Manage the QA process of Marketo projects.
- Assist in managing and cleaning marketing data
- Ensure compliance and best practices in every program launched, act as a data steward
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience in a technology / software environment preferred
- Marketo Certified Expert - experienced using advanced features, eg. program tokens, engagement programs, dynamic snippets and segmentation
- Salesforce experience an asset
- University degree with specialization in English, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company an asset
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Execution oriented with strong project management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Hands on experience with HTML, content management systems and familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
What to Expect
- Chat with our Talent Acquisition team
- Meet with the hiring manager and your potential team
- Meet with one of our executive leaders and learn how your career can grow with Visier
Visier is a fast-growing technology company with over 400 employees across North America and Europe. Our multi-award winning applied analytics solution has been chosen by industries as diverse as health care, technology, retail, and banking.
We're as passionate about empowering companies with insights as we are about providing our employees with a fun, dynamic, and rewarding work experience. Visier is where you realize your potential, make big dreams a reality, break the status quo, win as a team, and deliver exceptional quality in everything you do.
We are proud to support the professional growth and personal wellness of our people. We offer competitive salary and benefit options, Scala certification, bootcamps, lunch and learns, personal development subsidies, in-house gym facilities (Vancouver office), yoga classes (Vancouver office), volunteer days, unlimited snacks and beverages, monthly socials, and more.