Marketing Communications Coordinator
As Canada's largest provider of integrated community healthcare services, CBI Health Group is dedicated to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians. What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. CBI is uniquely positioned to support the evolving health needs of Canadians through its 13,000 clinical and administrative staff in 250 facilities and over 100 transitional/residential homes across 800 communities.
Are you passionate about marketing and communications, open to new ideas and driven to succeed? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines and client priorities? This Marketing Communications role within CBI Health will give you the opportunity to impact communications initiatives in various communities across a multidisciplinary network.
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will be a welcome addition to the CBI Health Communications team. You will be collaborating and communicating extensively with colleagues
- locally, regionally and nationally
- as you support the CBI Health network and the Communications team in achieving their objectives. You will initiate and support marketing projects, coordinate related tasks, and execute marketing communications initiatives across CBI Health's network for various segments and customers.
Take an inside look at what you'll do each day
- Support the communications team in executing various projects
- e.g., webinars, events, tradeshows and traditional print and/or digital campaigns
- Execute tactical elements informed by Marketing Communications opportunities and objectives
- Gather information, form concepts, write and edit copy for marketing communication materials for a variety of mediums (e.g., emails, newsletters, collateral)
- Ensure items are created on a national scale to help streamline and create consistent messaging across the network
- Work cross functionally with the digital communications team for content distribution
- Track and report on project milestones and deliverables to ensure project objectives are met and work stays on schedule
- Coordinate with stakeholders and vendors to ensure project goals, timelines and deadlines are being met
- providing regular progress updates
- Ensure measurement and optimization of programs requiring regular, ongoing support
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes, approach, or execution
- Focus on sharing marketing strategies with various departments
- When required, support relationships and contracts with vendors (e.g., print, promotional, translation)
- Oversee and triage communications requests from the network
- Provide back-up for other Marketing Communications team members as needed
- Ensure all stakeholder requests are consistent with brand standards
Here's what you'll need to be successful
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' work experience in marketing and communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team focused mindset and approach
- Experience planning and implementing communication tactics with consideration for audience, message development and measurement
- Strong writing abilities
- Attention to detail and experience with copy editing and proof reading
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Bilingual is an asset
- Healthcare experience is an asset
Join us at CBI Health Group
- where working together makes great things happen.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca
Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup
In accordance with the Human Rights Code, Accessibility for individuals with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.