Sales and Marketing Representative
- Killarney, MB
We are currently seeking a well experienced, dynamic, hands-on individual to fill the role of Sales and Marketing Representative at our Paterson Crop Inputs facility located in Killarney, MB. Reporting to and working alongside the Crop Inputs Location Manager, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring our customers receive high quality customized agronomic service within an enterprising team environment; with a view to maintaining and expanding Paterson Grain's business in the region. You will also assist the manager in forecasting, budget and market insight as well as operational management.
- Provide expert agronomic knowledge, skills, advice and outstanding customer service to customers, other members of our Crop Inputs team and broader Paterson Grain team;
- Achieve and report annual business targets and identify new agronomy consulting opportunities;
- Develop, grow and execute the Paterson Grain agronomy program in the business area;
- Provide guidance and support to other location agronomists as well as other operational staff;
- Promote innovation and support strategic new products in cooperation with Crop Input suppliers;
- Assist in other support functions as assigned by the Crop Inputs Retail Manager.
- Maintain professional designation (i.e. P.Ag or CCA);
- Minimum 5 years within a sales agronomy or similar role & demonstrated agriculture background;
- High degree of drive and optimism; strong communication and organizational skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs; familiarity with Tronia programs considered an asset.
- Attractive compensation package including bonuses, company paid medical & dental benefits;
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs;
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities;
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral);
- Paid vacation and sick days.
To be considered, please apply directly to our website www.patersongrain.com/careers/ before Friday, September 11th, 2020.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted in its commitment to quality, innovation and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage Females, Disabled, Aboriginal and visible Minorities to apply.