ContiTech, a division of Continental, is one of the world's leading suppliers of technical elastomer products and is a specialist in plastics technology. ContiTech develops and produces functional parts, components, and systems for machine and plant engineering, mining, the automotive industry, and other important industries. Our Sudbury Canada location is seeking a motivated Territory Sales Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate would be willing to learn, is dependable, and eager to succeed.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
- Beat monthly / annual Sales AOP (annual operating plan)
- Beat quarterly / annual Margin AOP
- Participate and support in all defined sales and marketing programs within Alberta market
- Maintain and increase sales thru distributor and OEM accounts for all industrial rubber products.
- Working knowledge of Power Transmission Products, Industrial and Hydraulic hose, Heavy and Light¬weight Conveyor Belting, Air Springs and Rubber Track
- Achieve and maintain best in class service performance by coordinating with commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams at Continental and at customers
- Develop and maintain good business relations with customers and coordinate sales activities
- Report market conditions, trends and competitive information to marketing/pricing teams
- Attend tradeshows to help identify new market opportunities.
- Utilize available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn them into customers
- Maintain customer business by increasing value to grow their/our business
- Collaborate with business teams to improve marketing materials and expand the company's marketing presence in the Alberta Territory
- Utilize Salesforce.com ¬ Business Funnel, CTS (ContiTech SELECT) Planning, SAP and any other tools shared and developed to help drive revenue/achieve AOP.
- Properly represent Continental with customers
- Preserve personal and company integrity in all business relationships in full compliance with the law and corporate policy
- Product training at distributors and end users
- Regular travel of 50%
- 60%, with overnight stays to assigned territory.
- Other duties assigned Qualifications
- University OR College degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ years sales experience selling primarily to industrial distributors and OEMs.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of Microsoft tools and Salesforce.
- Thorough attention to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential information.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast¬-paced environment
- Regular travel within territory is required to visit customers in order to increase share of market and/or increase revenue.
- Must be willing and able to travel 50%
- ¬ 60%, with overnight stays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self¬-motivated and comfortable working virtual
- Marketing/Business/Engineering degree Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles. These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Marketing & Vertrieb
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
App. w. professional