WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
RBC Dominion Securities Branch located in Richmond Hill, ON is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to join their branch. You will be supporting a top-performing Investment Advisor team by providing clients with exceptional service in an efficient and professional manner. The successful candidates should have completed their CSC/CPH and have at least 2 years of industry experience.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Responsible for on going marketing and business development activities to grow and develop our business
- Provide seamless service onboaring of new clients
- Investigate and resolve account-related inquiries
- Maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity and applicable reports
- Utilize contact management system for daily task management and client record-keeping
- Assist the Portfolio Manager in preparation for client meetings
- Organize client meetings with Wealth Management specialists
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- 2+ years of experience in the wealth management industry as an assistant/associate
- Must have marketing and business development experience
- Exceptional client service skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Aptitude to learn internal programs and procedures quickly
- Ability to multi task and meet tight deadlines
- Successful completion of CSC/CPH
- Working knowledge of Dominion Securities systems, procedures and policies
- Proficiency in Excel
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team