TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. Are you passionate about Digital creators? Are you able to identify what makes great TikTok content? Can you tell who has potential as a creator and what they need to do to succeed? With the rise of TikTok globally, this is your chance to be a part of the success! The Community Education & Communications manager will lead communication and education efforts national to our growing and diverse community of creators.
- Develop and execute creator education strategy to help unlock the TikTok user base's creativity and to educate creators on important topics such as safety and brand partnerships
- Collaborate with community manager to manage education initiatives to grow emerging creators, including workshops, events, and other scaled initiatives.
- Develop a creator communication strategy in collaboration with comms and brand marketing
- Draft and publish creator communications on various channels (website socials, in-app etc.)
- Collect feedback from the creator community (via email, polls, DMs, etc.) and produce internal weekly community insights
- Identify diverse creator communities that are aligned to the creator community strategy using data and analytical insights
- Develop creator programs to onboard and educate target communities on TikTok including workshops, events and marketing campaigns
- Manage outreach to identified communities and onboard onto TikTok creator programs
- Track and analyze community growth metrics to ensure creator engagement, retention and satisfaction
- BA / BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of work experience in an external facing partner role or creator facing experience in TV / media or Internet, working with talent and content creators
- Deep understanding of the creator online video landscape.
- Exceptional communication, writing and presentation skills, and comfortable outbound with creators
- Comfortable proactively engaging with creators and partners via the phone, email / web, and in-person at events-Willing to travel to visit partners, attend events etc.
- Team player , strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously