Terms of employment:
- Permanent, Full-time
- $ 41/ hour, 35 hours / week
3375 North Service Rd, Burlington, ON L7N 3G2
CJ HOME was founded in June 2013 as an innovative, design driven company. Since then, customers recognize our uncompromising attention to quality, fashion designs and superior services. We focus on providing fashion and quality home textile products to our valued customers. This role will drive overall growth of CJ HOME through efforts in developing and executing effective and strategic digital campaign. This ideal candidate is metrics-minded and focuses on business outcomes.
- Create, administrate and optimize strategic digital and social media campaigns across multiple channels and platforms to promote online business, including but not limited to AmazonAdvertising;
- Conduct lead generation campaigns to support online commercial activities, including SEO/SEM, digital advertising, social media, email campaigns, webinars and more;
- Initiate research on textile wholesale industry trends, services, products and pricing; communicate findings to a variety of stakeholders; adjust digital campaigns accordingly;
- Direct and oversee the design, development and maintenance of online business presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities;
- Handle quarterly and annual budget planning with direct responsibility for forecasting, invoices and results; negotiate and sign the contracts with vendors with optimized strategy;
- Monitor, measure and report progress on all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Work with CJ HOME’s key partners and retailers on co-op digital marketing efforts, helping grow share of online business;
- Identify opportunities in both domestic and international trade market to cultivate new digital advertising channels;
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand image through all web properties in order to ensure seamless web experiences;
- Responsible for overall operation of E-commerce department regarding marketing staff recruitment, evaluation and training;
- Collaborate with sales and other internal teams with a joint effort to boost annual revenue;
- Completion of a University Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration or related field
- Five (5) or more years of marketing experience with at least 2 years of Digital marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of key technical and strategic concepts in the area of e-Commerce, websites, digital media, mobile and research.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to think strategically
- Excellent collaboration and communication with the ability to interact with multiple functions and act on conflicting priorities
- Commitment to achieving results through taking initiative and high personal motivation
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft office, data base etc.
Interested candidates are welcome to send Cover letters and resumes.
We thank all candidates. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.