Assists with the development of architectural pursuits to further market-specific and firm goals. Requires thorough knowledge of administration and professional services marketing methods and techniques and ability to assist the efforts of the marketing team to craft compelling content.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, Journalism, or Architecture or other applicable degree program is required
- 2+ years marketing experience within an A/E/C firm.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator); working knowledge of database programs such as Deltek Vision and Axomic OpenAsset is preferable
- Graphic design experience preferred
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and work well with a variety of staff
- A self-starting and results-oriented outlook
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of a project and see it through to completion
- Visually literate with strong verbal and graphic communication skills
- Well-developed writing skills
- Capable of working productively in a team setting, as well as independently
- A strong work ethic, flexibility and a creative approach to problem solving are essential
Proposal and Pursuit Presentations (60%):
- Work closely with the marketing team, Champions and PICs to develop deadline-sensitive deliverables such as proposals, qualifications packages, presentations, and award submissions
- Preparation of statements of interest and qualifications, proposals, SF330 forms, collateral materials, miscellaneous marketing, and marketing-oriented correspondence, etc.
- Work with staff to plan, prepare, write, design, and produce all proposal and presentation materials for potential clients
- Write, edit and compile content from various sources into cohesive marketing materials including cover letters, resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, etc.
- Write, edit, research, QC check data related to all marketing material (e.g., resumes, project descriptions, boilerplate material, graphics, photography, client information)
- Help develop text for marketing material by interviewing project personnel and reviewing existing documentation
- Conduct research, coordinate consultant materials, customize project profiles and team information, and customize graphic layouts
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to create compelling and easy to read proposals
- Create and assist in PowerPoint presentations
- Create leave-behinds and presentation materials
- Lead the development of interview presentation materials
Marketing Maintenance and Organization (30%):
- Maintain marketing databases, experience in Deltek/Vision CRM a plus
- Coordinate and work with marketing and project teams to archive and document projects, resumes, and technical reports within the Deltek database and Echo
- Creates and updates marketing materials such as process sheets, project lists, project reference information, resumes, industry and market segment information, and various other marketing documents for use in RFPs and RFQs, etc. including the use of a marketing database
- Regularly reviews all standard marketing materials to update and maintain the most current and accurate information
- Maintain marketing databases, experience in Deltek/Vision CRM
- Update collateral materials for project descriptions, staff resumes, proposals, and presentations
- Maintain matrices, lists, and statistical information relevant to firm
- Assist Business Development efforts with competitor analysis, client strategy, conducting web research, etc.
- Research and manage submittal documents/material
- Develop and design of brochures, qualifications, and other graphics projects
Marketing Promotions (5%):
- Participate in HMC social media activities
- Champion social media efforts across multiple platforms and website
- Develop special events/conference material/collateral material (ground breakings/dedications.)
Professional and Community Involvement (5%):
- Actively involved in professional marketing/communications organizations
- Provide support and excellent client service to other areas of the company and all marketing staff
- May participate in coordination of photo shoots with project team.