Auto req ID: 215794BR
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada's top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay's and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you'll be proud to join!
With that said, we are seeking a experienced graphic designer to join our fast growing eCommerce team and produce best-in-class creative assets to accompany our eCommerce marketing campaigns and online product merchandising efforts, with the ultimate goal building a cohesive online brand for our Frito Lay and Quaker portfolios. You will partner closely with the rest of the eComm team as well as PepsiCo brand teams to develop creative which assist PepsiCo in meeting its sales and share goals.
What You'll be Working on (in order of importance):
- Digital banner asset creation for the promotion of items on Amazon.ca, Costco.ca, Cornershop and other eCommerce sites, as well as across external ad networks (e.g., Amazon Advertising)
- Build and maintain a library of eCommerce creative assets
- Maintain & update a library of Mobile ready hero images for both our Frito & Quaker portfolios
- Oversee the creation of lifestyle and product bundle images in (partnership with an agency) used to merchandise products on all customer Brand stores for Amazon.ca, Costco.ca, Cornershop and other eCommerce sites
- Provide design guidance on how to present our brands on various direct-to-consumer websites and channels
- Build relationships with brand marketing teams to ensure that eComm creative is consistent with brand standards and aligned with annual marketing plans
- Develop standards for all eCommerce graphics to drive online sales on Amazon and eGrocery customer sites
Who's a good fit for the team?
- A degree or post graduate program in Graphic Arts/Design.
- Demonstrated ability to produce online banner and hero images, supervise lifestyle and product photography, and develop other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and pay close attention to detail.
- Exceptional Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Adaptability and quick learning capability.
- Must be able to function efficiently and effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Bilingual or strong working knowledge of French would be an asset
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary