Accelerate your career and work in Vancouver's high growth and fast-evolving tech sector! Groundswell Cloud Solutions is a premium systems integrator and consulting firm, partnering with large organizations around the globe to facilitate innovative, end-to-end digital transformations.
Our diverse team of passionate Salesforce and MuleSoft experts push the boundaries of technology on a daily basis to provide positive, real-world solutions that solve unique and complex business challenges.
Since 2012, Groundswell Cloud Solutions has experienced rapid growth while staying true to its core values. Join us in our modern downtown office with mountain and ocean views
- easily accessible by transit (directly above the Vancouver City Centre Skytrain Station).
As our new colleague and Partner Marketing Manager you will lead the marketing strategy and execution of our Salesforce partnership. You will bring a new level of strategic thinking to how Groundswell approaches the marketplace and various stakeholder groups.
- You will engage multiple industry leaders while driving a solid marketing plan forward in support of achieving key metrics of the business. You are integral in creating the overall marketing strategy as well as managing and rolling up your sleeves for execution. You have excellent experience in creating strategic marketing campaigns, project management, communications, event/ digital event planning (Dreamforce) and capital projects such as website redesigns. We value taking ownership and getting things done.
- As the Partner Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing messaging and positioning in collaboration with our internal stakeholders and Engagement team that resonates with our core audience(s). The content you develop is engaging and it fuels demand generation, helps craft GTM campaigns that drive pipeline and measurable results, and you drive the development of marketing collateral (presentations, data sheets). You are integral in developing and executing our digital strategy for our key partner events.
- We are looking for a marketing professional that understands the Salesforce ecosystem with a demonstrated commitment to excellence, flexibility, poise, confidence and the ability to interface with our leadership team in a professional manner.
- How you will be impacting the success of Groundswell
- As a subject matter expert, create and manage sales focused marketing programs and materials that enable Groundswell to scale and acquire new business
- Lead planning meetings across various stakeholders to establish marketing strategies and drive alignment against shared objectives and business goals
- Lead strategic marketing collateral, events strategy, and capital projects initiatives
- Craft creative briefs that fuel the Groundswell team to execute our shared vision and business goals; communicate these briefs to content writers that may be internal or external to Groundswell
- End-to-end management of all partner marketing outputs, developing and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Build and share a calendar of event-related marketing activities for both you and others to execute
- Utilize measurement and analytics to deliver event returns against expected business results and key performance targets and let those insights inform future campaigns
- Plan and manage Groundswell's digital marketing strategy as it relates to business development and customer acquisition
- Represent the Groundswell culture in a positive light, always working with a customer service attitude
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED, SO YOU'LL NEED
- 5 to 10 years of experience in channel marketing and/or experience working in a marketing role for a consulting organization
- Degree in Marketing and Communications
- Extensive experience developing end-to-end (partner) marketing programs, developing briefs and implementing marketing campaigns to drive company vision and business goals
- Extensive experience utilizing analytics and measurements to deliver insights and build future campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- verbal and written
BENEFITS OF JOINING GROUNDSWELL
- Competitive salary
- reviewed every 12 months, plus a great commission structure and an amazing annual performance-based bonus
- Retirement and health benefits, and paid time off
- Sponsored Salesforce Certifications
- Regular Lunch and Learns and internal training opportunities
- Awesome company